ImunifyAV (ex. Revisium Antivirus) is a comprehensive malware detection and removal tool. Website protection is not a part of the antivirus.
ImunifyAV can effectively detect any type of website malware and remove it automatically using “one-click” cleanup, but it does not provide a proactive protection from future hacks and web-attacks. Therefore we strongly recommend to “harden” your websites after malware removal:
- Update CMS version and update every plugin
- Enable two-factor authentication for web hosting panel and CMS admin panel
- Setup a Web Application Firewall or corresponding plugin for your CMS
- Set new strong and random passwords for every account (FTP, SSH, ISP, Admin panel)
- Isolate websites from each other under single hosting account or place them on different accounts to prevent cross-contamination
- For VPS admins: update OS and service components of your server, disable any unused services and components
Or order a professional website security service at Revisium.com which includes:
- Manual expert malware check and cleanup
- Blacklist removal service
- Web Application Firewall installation
- 6 months guarantee and support
Request the service at revisium.com.