If you’ve experiencing some unusual behavior or faced with issues we appreciate if you could provide details on the issue for analysis to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Screenshots of the issue (e.g. screenshot before action and the result)
- Steps to reproduce if possible: how we could repeat the actions to see the issue
- The following files for analysis:
- /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log – plesk panel debug log (see below how to collect it)
- /usr/local/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/ra.db (antivirus database)
- /usr/local/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/ra_cache.db (antivirus database cache)
- /usr/local/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/revisium-antivirus-local.log (antivirus log)
How to collect plesk debug log
Open plesk config file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini and add the following lines
It may look like this:
If you do not have the file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini, just create empty one and add the lines as described above.
After that reproduce the issue and send us packed (zipped) log located at /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log
If you have huge log (greater than 50Mb), you can obtain the last 15000 lines using the command
tail -15000 /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log > debug_log.txt
then just zip the file debug_log.txt and send us the debug_log.zip file.
After that remove the lines from plesk.ini
or change the value to default one (usually – filter.priority=3).